Vegan Black Rice Buddha Bowl
A tasty and well-balanced breakfast bowl with plenty of freshness.
- 1 cup wild rice
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 bunch purple kale leaves roughly torn
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber diagonally sliced
- 1 cup kimchi
- 6 radishes julienned
- 200 g oyster mushrooms sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- (optiona1 long fresh red chilli
Combine quinoa and rice in a saucepan with 2 ½ cups of water. Bring to a boil while stirring then cover and simmer until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
in a skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium then stir fry the mushrooms for 6 minutes. Add the kale and fry for a further 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
construct by dividing rice and quinoa among bowls then top with cucumber, kimchi, avocado radish and mushroom/kale then sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.