Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Overnight Oats
These are a great vegan breakfast option with no refined sugar and well suited for meal prepping. They store well in the fridge and can be kept for 3-4 days.
- 2/3 cup vegan natural yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- sliced banana
- cacao nibs
- pumpkin seeds
Divide the yogurt, almond milk, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla among two separate bowls.
To one bowl add the peanut butter and to the other cocoa powder. Whisk to combine.
Store in the fridge for at least 3 hours to soften. To construct spoon even layers of each oat mixture into serving dish and cover with desired toppings.