Vegan Banana Chocolate Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are one of the easiest make-ahead breakfasts that you can make, simply whisk together the ingredients and leave to soften in the fridge overnight.
- 2 overripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup vegan natural yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- Additional toppings of your choice
Place bananas into a large bowl and mash thoroughly with a fork.
Add remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix to combine. Cover and transfer to the fridge for 3 hours or overnight to soften.
To serve, transfer to bowl and top with additional toppings such as fruits, nuts or seeds.