Korean Style Slaw
This slaw brings in some classic Korean flavours in daikon radish, nashi pear and gochugaru into an elegant side salad.
- ½ white cabbage shredded
- ½ daikon radish julienned
- 1 large carrot finely grated
- 3 stalks spring onion finely sliced
- 1 nashi pear
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons gochugaru
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
Combine chopped vege in a large bowl and toss to mix.
Finely grate the pear into a separate bowl then add vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, gochugaru and sesame. Mix vigorously with a fork. Pour over the slaw and toss again to coat. Serve cold.