Overnight oats are one of the easiest meal-prep breakfasts that you can make, simply whisk together the ingredients and leave to soften in the fridge overnight. I often make a big batch on a Sunday and eat them throughout the week. I am always looking for new flavour combinations many of which you can find already on this site. Of the overnight oats recipes I have posted, this is the first that is not strictly vegan, nutella is not vegan as it is made with milk but there are plenty of brands such as Vego and Pana that make very good plant-based alternatives.
The Nutella gives the oats a sweet chocolatey flavour that is decadent and perfect for those with a sweet tooth. I recommend microwaving for 1 minute to warm them before eating.
If you like this recipe, you can check out some of my other overnight oats recipes here.
Nutella Overnight Oats
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 2/3 cup vegan natural yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- additional toppings of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Cover and stand in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight. Top with sesame seeds before serving.