This is a really simple recipe which simply combines some classic flavours. This is a good side dish which pairs well with chicken or fish or is a great breakfast option served over toast.
Garlic & White Wine Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red onion diced
- 300 g button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- ¼ cup parsley leaves chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the mushrooms and sauté a further 5 minutes or until softened and browned.
- Add the garlic and thyme and cook stirring for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Pour over the wine and allow to reduce for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper then stir through parsley just before serving.
One thought on “Garlic & White Wine Mushrooms”
Great post 😊