With no added sugar and only 6 ingredients these are a great healthy snacking option. They’re very easy to make and can be stored for up to 4 days in the fridge. Since there’s no sugar added this works best with very ripe strawberries for maximum sweetness.
Vegan Strawberry & Pistachio Bliss Balls
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 250 g punnet strawberries hulled
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Place the pistachios into a dry pan and toast over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, gently tossing.
- Place into a food processor and blitz to a fine powder, spread onto a plate and set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients into the food processor and blitz until they come together.
- Divide into 1 ½ teaspoon serves and roll into balls. Roll the balls in the blitzed pistachios to coat. Place into the fridge for 1 hour to set up then enjoy. can be stored for up to 4 days