A quick and easy one-pan hot breakfast. Great for a weekend breakfast, it has an excellent rustic look especially when served still in the pan.
Mushroom & Spinach Hash
A tasty and easy hot breakfast option, and a great way to pack a few serves of vege into the first meal of the day.
- 2 medium russet potatoes roughly diced
- 1 small red capsicum diced
- 1 medium white onion finely chopped
- 250g mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 bunch spinach leaves roughly shredded
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium. Add the potatoes and cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Add the onion and cook stirring for a further 5 minuted or until softened.
- Add the rosemary, garlic, capsicum and mushrooms then cook fr 6 minutes while continuing to stir.
- Finally add the spinach and balsamic vinegar then cook stirring until wilted. season with salt and pepper then serve.