Classic, chewy peanut butter cookies with an indulgent chocolate and nut coating. Making cookies vegan is fairly simple, simply sub out the butter and milk for vegan alternatives and keep the same ratios.
Vegan Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
Classic, chewy peanut butter cookies with an indulgent chocolate and nut coating.
- ½ cup vegan butter room temperature
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ¾ cup raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 150 g vegan chocolate
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180°in a small bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugar.
- Stir in the almond milk and vanilla. Then add the flour and stir until well combined.
- Line a baking tray. Divide the dough into serves of 1 ½ tablespoons and roll into balls. Place on prepared try and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Once cooled, melt the chocolate in the microwave then dip the cookies one at a time in the melted chocolate then sprinkle over chopped nuts. Place back onto the lined tray to cool.