These are a great vegan breakfast option with no refined sugar and well suited for meal prepping. They store well in the fridge and can be kept for 3-4 days. If you have a sweet tooth then increase the amount of maple syrup. If you’re looking for more variety, check out my two other overnight oats recipes below this one.
Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 2/3 cup vegan natural yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- sliced banana
- cacao nibs
- pumpkin seeds
- Divide the yogurt, almond milk, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla among two separate bowls.
- To one bowl add the peanut butter and to the other cocoa powder. Whisk to combine.
- Store in the fridge for at least 3 hours to soften. To construct spoon even layers of each oat mixture into serving dish and cover with desired toppings.