This recipe uses the same basic base as the apple and rhubarb version I posted a few weeks ago. Much like that one this is a great option for meal prepping, it stores very well and can be kept in garb and go jars or containers.
Vegan Turmeric, Banana & Blueberry Overnight Oats
One of the easiest make ahead breakfast options with only 5 minutes of preparation required.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2/3 cup vegan natural yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Place all ingredients except blueberries and pumpkins seeds in a bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Serve topped with blueberries and pumpkin seeds.
2 thoughts on “Vegan Turmeric, Banana & Blueberry Overnight Oats”
Great post :).