Another breakfast classic combining fried potatoes and spicy chorizo. This isn’t a quick breakfast to prepare but its worth the extra effort if you have the time.
Chorizo & egg Hash
- 2 spring onions trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 medium Sebago potatoes diced
- 2 chorizos diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 5 large eggs
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Heat the olive in a medium skillet on medium heat. Add the potatoes and fry stirring regularly for 15 minutes.
- Add the chorizo and continue to fry for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the spring onion, vinegar and rosemary then stir to mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Make 5 wells in the hash and crack an egg into each. Sprinkle over the parmesan and fry until eggs are cooked to your liking. Serve immediately.
One thought on “Chorizo & Egg Hash”