A low-effort, make ahead breakfast option. Can be made in large volumes and kept for up to five days. Store in small mason jars for a grab-and-go breakfast on your morning commute.
Vegan Acai and Vanilla Chia Pudding
A low-effort, make ahead breakfast option. Can be made in large volumes and kept for up to five days.
- 2 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon acai powder
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- Additional toppings of your choice I used blueberries, pear and granola
- Simply combine ingredients in small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and place in fridge to set for 6 hours. Remove from fridge and stir thoroughly after 3 hours to prevent seeds sinking to the bottom.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit and granola. Can be made ahead and stored in mason jars for a grab and go breakfast. Keeps approximately 5 days if refrigerated.